Event Dates And Hours
Thursday, September 21 10:00am-9:00pm
Friday, September 22 10:00am-9:00pm
Saturday, September 23 10:00am-9:00pm
Sunday, September 24 10:00am-5:00pm
Tradex Trade & Exhibition Center
1190 Cornell Street,
General Admission Cost
$8.00 Adult Admission (19 – 59)
$6.00 Senior Admission (60+)
$5.00 Youth Admission (13 – 19)
FREE Child Admission (12 and Under)
Admission Packages & Discounts
$20.00 Family Pack (2 Adults and Up To 4 Youths One-Day Pass)
$10.00 Multi-day Pass (Single Adult or Youth)
Half-Price Adult Admission
(Thursday, September 21st 5:00pm-9:00pm)
Accepted Methods Of Payment
Cash, Interac Debit, Visa, MasterCard
Net Proceeds To Charity. To date MTD Promotions has raised over $1,400,000 for charities and foundations they work with.
Tradex provides 1200 paved parking stalls with 3200 more available in our overflow unpaved lots. It is a fully-staffed lot with one entrance and two exits located off of Mt. Lehman Road.
- Parking is $6.00 per day with in/out privileges and can be pre-purchased on Tradex’s online ordering page
- RV overnight dry camping is available for $25.00 per night and can be pre-ordered or purchased onsite.
- Motorcycles park for FREE
- Cash only if paid at exit kiosk
- Debit/Credit available inside building at the main kiosk and at all food & beverage terminals
- There are ample handicapped parking stalls pluss a drop off/pick up area
Map Of The Event
Click Image To Download
Frequently Asked Questions
Animals & Pets
Animals or pets, with the exception of service animals, are not permitted inside of Tradex.
Online ticket purchases are currently not available in an effort to keep our ticket prices affordable and maximize our net proceeds to Charities.
Tradex is currently unable to provide free public Wi-Fi for our guests.
If you temporarily leaving the parking site, please keep your receipt as you are able to come back